4F27E/FNR5/F4SA...

ryurgin
First Name: Rhett
Last Name: Yurgin
Other:

4F27E/FNR5/F4SA...

Post by ryurgin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Yeah, whatever you want to call this transmission by. Has 500 names it seems. Anyways, I'm looking to pick up a servo bore repair kit in short order and cheap! I know, so's everybody else. They're going on Ebay for $300; I'm in NC. If I can get one cheaper by the weekend I'll pay in cash monies!

Not very hopeful, but hey, maybe someone's got a kit just sitting around and needs a couple hundred bucks. I'll try to remember to remove this post by 3/14/16; that's pretty much my deadline. Thanks!

Rhett Yurgin
Yurgin Motors, Inc.
919-999-3770

dhritsko
First Name: David
Last Name: Hritsko
Other:

Re: 4F27E/FNR5/F4SA...

Post by dhritsko » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:29 pm

T-9219 is the Transtar # , check your local TS as I'm not into pricing . Be careful on the cheap part , if someone is selling cheap and the reamer is shot because it was used improperly you just lost time and money . If you are not going to do a bunch of these it may be better to check some local trans shops and have them do it for you . Good Luck .
Dave Hritsko
Transtar Industries
Technical Service Manager

ryurgin
First Name: Rhett
Last Name: Yurgin
Other:

Re: 4F27E/FNR5/F4SA...

Post by ryurgin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Thanks. Yeah, that's part of my desire to buy it in person.. Make sure I don't get a reamer that's been used as a drill bit without cutting oil.. A lot easier to avoid buying a worn out tool than it is to return one!